If you like strawberries, then you won’t want to miss our annual Strawberry Festival, being held next Saturday, June 25 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Celebrate the local crop at peak season.
- Strawberry Shortcake made from scratch in the farm stand kitchen
- PYO strawberries from 9 am until
picked out for the day
- Food served a la carte
- Live music by John Fitzsimmons
- Giddy Up Pony Rides and Hay Rides (small fee for these)
Back by Popular Demand! Enter our Strawberry Dessert Recipe Contest! Enter your cakes, pies, cobblers, crisps, tortes, and puddings
- Two categories: Adults & Children
- 11-1 pm: bring your entry and a copy of your recipe. Please attach a card with your name & telephone number to your serving dish.
- 1:30 pm: winners announced and prizes awarded
Local chef Bill Flumerfelt is this year’s celebrity judge! Bill spent a year in our farm stand kitchen before going on the Icarus & Nubar as Executive Chef. Welcome back, Bill!